I’ve recently been playing around with taking some new promotional photos of my softies, mainly for Instagram and Etsy updates. I had fun with some old favourites and hope you like the photos, all knitting patterns can be found in my Etsy shop and on Ravelry
Posts tagged ‘animals’
Having been away from blogging for a while, an update is needed
- The youngest, having hit 18, is not now as helpful with writing and uploading posts
- Basil is STILL on a diet!
- The household has inherited another cat – Smudge
- Basil is put out
- The Knitter is still knitting
- The Knitter has had to master blogging
Inspired by the arrival of autumn, my latest project is these cute ‘Woodlanders’ Swiss darned onto fingerless mittens. The mittens are knit flat, which makes adding the motifs a lot easier before sewing up the side seam. Check them out in my shops (see sidebar).